Hello from Florence, Italy! Despite travelling since November 14, I have managed to read 3 books so far on this trip! Turns out train travel is good like that.
PAST MONTHS’ READING HIGHLIGHTS:
- The Eighth Wonder by Tania Farrelly (historical fiction – 3 stars – review)
- The Mother Fault by Kate Mildenhall (dystopia/adventure/literary fiction – 2 stars – review)
- The Untold Story by Genevieve Cogman (fantasy – 3 stars)
- The Dragon Healer by Tiani Davids (YA fantasy – 3.5 stars – review forthcoming))
- High Tide by Pip Russell-Brown (contemporary fiction – 4 stars)
I’m skipping the usual Booktube and Bookstagram sections on this post. To be honest, I haven’t been terribly active on either, especially Booktube. That’s something I don’t think I’ll get back to until 2023, and I’m okay with that!
I am actually completely inbetween books at the moment, having finished the only one I had on the go earlier this evening. I am not sued to having nothing for this section!
PLANNING TO READ NEXT:
I’m doing the Reindeer Readathon this month (despite travel!) so it will be something from my TBR for that. I’m leaning towards A Wizard’s Guide to Defensive Baking by T. Kingfisher. You know how I love any book that combines baking and magic.
What are you reading? 🙂