Past Month’s Reading:
I didn’t get much read in November and also didn’t have much time for blogging, so a wrap-up post then went by the wayside. In two months, I ticked a few things off my official TBR, but I ended up getting distracted by a whole bunch of other stuff.
Blood Guilt by Lindy Cameron and The Game You Played by Anni Tayloor ended up being DNFs, and I crossed Mullumbimby (second from the left on the top row) off with the intention of getting to it next year. I did have it from the library for a month and didn’t get to it due to other priorities this time around.
The things I read and reviewed were:
- I Am Watching You by Terese Driscoll (4 stars – review)
- The Grim Grotto (Series of Unfortunate Events #11) by Lemony Snicket (3 stars – not reviewed)
- Now That You’re Here by Amy K. Nichols (3.5 stars – review)
- Doctor Who: The Lost Magic by Cavan Scott (3 stars – not reviewed)
- Nyxia by Scott Reintgen (4 stars – review)
- Not Your Sidekick by C. B. Lee (3 stars – review)
- Stillhouse Lake (Stillhouse Lake #1) by Rachel Caine (4.5 stars – review)
- Killman Creek (Stillhouse Lake #2) by Rachel Caine (4 stars – review)
- Stay by Jesse Blackadder (3 stars – review)
- Looking for JJ by Anne Cassidy (3.5 stars – review)
- The Penultimate Peril (Series of Unfortunate Events #12) by Lemony Snicket (3 stars – not reviewed)
- The End (Series of Unfortunate Events #13) by Lemony Snicket (4 stars – review)
- What Happens at Christmas by Evonne Wareham (3.5 stars – review)
- Merry and Bright by Debbie Macomber (3.5 stars – review)
- Warcross by Marie Lu (3.5 stars – review)
- Beautiful Mess by Claire Christian (4 stars – review forthcoming)
- Viscious by V. E. Schwab (2.5 stars – review forthcoming)
No audio book on the go at the moment.
Planning to read next:
As we’re heading into a new year, I’m revising the way I approach my TBR. I’ve got about 8 books on my current list which I will aim to read over the course of 2 months. Of course, I’m bound to get distracted by new releases and other books that simply catch my eye, but 8 books over two months isn’t a lot and I’m hoping this will help me to knock off a few more books that I own and that are sitting on my Kindle.
I’ll do a separate post early in January with my TBR.
In the meantime, I hope everyone has had/is having a safe and happy holiday season. I look forward to talking books with you more in 2018.