I fell off the Round 2 bandwagon about halfway through the round. I was so busy with uni work and rehearsals that I didn’t really have time for blogging, and since I also wasn’t writing anything of note during this time, there didn’t seem much point. However, I don’t plan on auditioning for anything else until September(ish), so that does give me some time to get back on track for a while. As such, here are my goals for round 3:
- Write one page in my notebook every day, be it brainstorming, prose, whatever. Even if I were to write on every line of each page, this would probably only equate to 150 words at most, but I’m setting tiny goals deliberately.
- Type up stuff in notebook on Sunday afternoons
- Read for half an hour every day. Keep on track for 52 books in the year.
- Write one book review per week, and queue them up so I don’t miss another post.
- Spend Tuesday and Thursday nights, and Saturday afternoons working on assignments. (Amend slightly if aforementioned audition is successful and I need to work around rehearsals)
- Ride bike to work at least three days a week, or if it’s too foggy in the morning, walk from work into the city after work. Yes, it’s cold. Stop being a wuss. Rug up.
- Devise fortnightly meal plans in the couple of nights before pay day. This is something I’ve had grand intentions to do for months, so maybe having it on here will encourage me.
I’m posting my goals separate to my usual Monday post, but after this week, I will post Mirth and Music Monday and a ROW80 check-in in the same post (I’ll schedule it for early Monday morning here, which will still be Sunday in a lot of places). Then I’ll have WIPpet Wednesday and WWW Wednesday on, well, Wednesdays. It was going to be getting a bit crowded if I also did a ROW80 check-in there like I have in the past.
I’m going to head off now and make my other post for tonight, and I’ll see you all around the blogosphere.